Your help will be much appreciated!
The Manx Wildlife Trust relies on a dedicated group of volunteers who help out in many varied ways throughout the year - and more are always welcome!
We have a wide range of tasks, so whatever your experience and skills, there’s bound to be something for you - it’s a great way to support the Trust.
Here are just a few examples of how you could help:
- Welcome people at our Visitor Centres
- Muck in with our practical conservation volunteers - we have regular work parties on our reserves on Tuesday and Thursday mornings each week
- Help out in our Wildlife Shop
- Help out in the Wildflowers of Mann nursery, at Ramsey Forest or on a similar project
- Survey our wildlife and wildflower sites
- Help out with junior Wildlife Watch
- Come & stuff envelopes and help out in our office
- Organise a sponsored event or fundraising activity
- Do you have professional skills we could benefit from?
Want to help? Contact us today! Call us on (01624) 844432 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Volunteering for Practical Conservation Tasks:
For enquiries about practical conservation tasks on our reserves (Tuesday and Thursday work groups, mostly in the north of the island), contact our Reserves Officer, Tricia Sayle: email@example.com
For enquiries about tasks at Ballachurry in Rushen, organised by our Southern Group (work groups on Saturday mornings approx once a month), contact Janet Thompson: firstname.lastname@example.org
For enquiries about the Wildflowers of Mann nursery or the Ramsey Forest project (ad hoc tasks), contact Project Officer, Andree Dubbeldam: email@example.com