Becoming a corporate member is a great way to show your support for the Manx Wildlife Trust!
The Trust operates a three-tier Corporate Membership scheme for island-based companies who would like to contribute towards the vital work carried out by the Trust.
In return, companies can benefit from a range of opportunities to get involved, through sponsorship of projects, tailored events and even hands-on team building workshops!
Corporate members also receive a framed certificate, copies of the tri-yearly Manx Nature magazines and listings on our website and in our newsletters.
The Trust gratefully acknowledges the support it receives from its Corporate Members, many of whom have supported us for more than ten years.
Find out which companies already support our work
If you would like to find out more about how your company can help the Trust protect the island's wildlife and habitats, get it touch, and Anne Marie will chat through the options with you.
Contact Anne Marie Kilgallon by phone (01624) 844432 or by email email@example.com
Take a look at the benefits of Gold, Silver and Standard Corporate Membership:
Standard - £250 per year
- Membership of the island's leading nature conservation charity
- A framed Corporate Membership certificate
- Invitations to special Corporate Members' events
- The Opportunity to sponsor Trust projects
- Copies of Manx Nature magazine, published three-times per year
- Credits in Manx Nature and online
Silver - £400 per year
All the above, plus:
- Access to the Trust's environmental consultancy service
- Invitations to hands-on conservation tasks, or team-building opportunties
Gold - £1000 per year
All of the above, plus:
- A feature article in Manx Nature magazine
- A guided tour for your guests around one of the Trust's nature reserves
- Free individual membership for a nominated staff member
The Trust gratefully acknowledges the contributions of its Corporate Members in helping protect our precious island environment - a great big thank you to:
- HSBC Bank plc
- Colas Group
- PricewaterhouseCoopers LLC
- RL 360
- Royal Skandia Life Assurance Ltd
- Sterling Trust Limited
- Beaumanx Property Ltd
- Blair Foundation
- Brightlife Ltd
- Corlett Bolton & Co
- Isle of Man Bank
- Isle of Man Assurance Ltd
- James Osborne Financial Services
- LJ Management (IOM) Ltd
- M&P Legal
- MannBenham Advocates Ltd
- Manx Utilities
- Marsh Management Services
- Moore Stephens Isle of Man
- Nedbank Private Wealth
- Ramsey Crookall & Co Ltd
- Stuart Smalley & Co LLC
- Tower Insurance Co Ltd